Lad Does Housework For First Time Breaks His Leg

Some people will do anything to get out of doing housework.

One lad was ordered to clean the house by his fiancee, after never doing it previously and, well, let’s just say she’s probably never going to ask him to do it again.

Twenty six-year-old Nathan Marsh, from Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales tripped over a vacuum cleaner cord and was sent plummeting down the stairs, breaking his leg in the process.

The accident led to Nathan being kept in hospital for four weeks afterwards and needing to spend six weeks with his leg in plaster.

A video of the incident can be watched in full HERE.

And all this because his fiancee had begged him to do some housework ‘for the first time’.

Bethan Watling, 24 said: “When I found him in a pile at the bottom of the stairs, he was tangled in the vacuum cord and couldn’t walk.

“I thought he was pulling a fast one.”

Bethan was unconvinced by Nathan’s injury, even as she helped him onto the settee. However, after realising the pain was in fact very real, she immediately contacted the paramedics.

The paramedics wanted to take Nathan into WHICH Hospital, but couldn’t maneuverer the wheelchair around the narrow corridor.

This led to the fire brigade having to become involved.

“They nearly took the window off,” Bethan said.

“But they managed to get him out but strapped him to a board and going through the front door.”

Maybe just don’t bother with the vacuuming in future?

(h/t LADbible)

Leave a Reply