Residents Go Mad After Fake Pornhub Taxis Turn Up In Their Town

Pornhub has long been synonymous with Fake Taxis, but now they’re invading a town in Yorkshire and it’s creating quite a big problem.

Residents of Ilkley are furious after a fleet of pink, fake Pornhub taxis turned up in their town, outside homes and local businesses.

The vehicles were all labelled with the slogan ‘Pornhub Casting Car’, but are apparently nothing to do with the website itself.

It would appear the taxis are actually part of some sort of prank.

Image: Yorkshire Live

Speaking to Yorkshire Live, one unimpressed local said, “I think it’s disgusting. I wrote a Post It note which I was going to place on the windscreen.

“It said ‘please park somewhere else – it’s highly inappropriate as there are children walking along the road’.”

Another woman added, “I saw one parked on Golden Butts Road and then outside Wetherspoons.

“I thought it was some sort of stag do going on. I also saw one on Little Lane. I think there were three in all. They were revolting – especially the colour.”

Yes, we’re laughing at ‘Golden Butts Road’.