Bloke Casually Walks Past House And It Immediately Collapses

We’ve heard of the housing market collapsing before, but this is ridiculous.

A bloke was nonchalantly going about his day recently when part of a house he was walking past simply crashed to the ground.

The terrifying incident took place in Hyde Mews in Christchurch, Dorset and also saw a car being badly damaged, according to the BBC.

Somehow, miraculously, no one was injured as a result of the house’s gable end collapsing, with the one bloke simply walking past.

Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service confirmed that a solitary fire engine was sent to the scene, where the crew worked with a structural engineer to ensure the area was safe.

A spokesperson said: “We have one fire engine in attendance at an address in Hyde Mews dealing with an unsafe structure.

“The gable end of a property has fallen onto a vehicle and is unsafe.

“The road has been closed until the crew have made the property and area safe.

“No casualties have been reported and we are currently working with a structural engineer who is assisting us.”

We’re still in awe of the bloke just stepping away from an actual house collapsing into rubble only a matter of yards away from him. Coolness personified.

(h/t BBC)

Leave a Reply