Harry Potter Star Considering Career Change To Become Builder

I bet when you opened this article you were probably expecting that we’d used the term “Star” very loosely and the actor (or actress) in question was mostly likely some bit-part cameo character that appeared in one of the films and only for a brief second…

Well…WRONG!

Ok it’s not Daniel Radcliffe.

But the star in question is none other than Rupert Grint – who famously played Ron Weasley in the mega successful film franchise – who is reportedly considering following his other passion in life and potentially pursuing a career in the trade as a builder or carpenter.

In a recent interview published by The Sunday Times Magazine, the actor revealed that since recently becoming a father for the first time, he’s started to realise his priorities have changed.

‘I’ve always toyed with the idea of walking away from acting and becoming a dad has increased those feelings.

“Don’t get me wrong, I l feel extremely comfortable in a TV environment, but Potter happened at such a young age and I found it hard to deal with the fame side of things…”

“It would be nice to go off and do something completely different, like building or carpentry.

“Before lockdown I was always hanging around in B&Q, buying more tools.

“And I’ve just started my own miniature pottery production line.

The notoriously private 32-year-old has only recently come into the 21st Century, creating his first Instagram account in November last year.

Poignantly his first ever post on the platform was with his new born baby girl, Wednesday, that was captioned with “Hey Instagram….only 10 years late, but here I am. Grint on the Gram! Here to introduce you all to Wednesday G. Grint. Stay safe, Rupert”.

(H/T Mirror)

Leave a Reply