WATCH: Joe Wicks Lets Out Huge Fart During P.E. Livestream

During the first national lockdown last March, fitness fanatic and good health guru Joe Wicks had everyone donning their P.E. kits in the lounge with his series of live workouts, aimed at keeping his viewers in shape during the early stages of the Covid-19 pandemic.

As well all know, Joe’s lessons proved to be a resounding success and thousands of people around the country have been delighted to see them return for Lockdown 3.0. However, viewers were blown away by an incident on a recent livestream.

During last Monday’s session, prior to Joe entering the room to begin his first lesson back, he accidentally broadcast an ENORMOUS fart, which ripped onto people’s livestreams, although the Body Coach had no idea it had even made it to air.

The 34-year-old came clean about the potent gust to Heart Radio presenter Mark Wright.

“I’m so embarrassed by what’s happened.

“I pressed the live button on my YouTube stream, and just before – I’m talking 20 seconds before – something slipped out, Mark… and you can guess what it will be.”

“800,000 people have seen that video. I didn’t know.

“When you go live, you press live and there’s about a 20 seconds delay but for some reason the link had opened and it was buffering and it basically got the sound.

“So I’ve let out this giant – honestly, the longest ripper I’ve ever let out in my life.”

Joe has at least been able to see the funny side (how could you not?!) and to be honest, we think he should be knighted for services to comedy for the fart, as we’ve spent most of the weekend howling with laughter at it.

(h/t Evening Standard)

Leave a Reply