BrewDog Offering Everyone In The UK Free Four-Pack Of Beer

With takeaway beer banned from being served in England and rumours circulating that pubs in the UK will remain closed until May Bank Holiday weekend, the latest news emanating from BrewDog comes as a welcome relief.

The craft beer curators have announced that they are offering everyone a free four-pack of their Lost Lager. And all you have to do to secure a pack is go online and redeem it.

No, really.

The Scottish brewers are hoping to lift spirits during a more miserable than usual January, with the UK in the grip of a third national lockdown, with even stricter measures on the horizon in the coming days and weeks.

And there’s also an environmental upside to the giveaway.

One of BrewDog’s bosses, James Watt explained, “We are giving everyone in the UK a free 4 pack of Lost Lager!

“Lost Lager is the world’s first carbon negative lager & for every 4 pack claimed we will plant one extra tree in our forest.

“Great beer that is great for the planet.”

To claim your free bevvies, all you have to do is head on over to the official BrewDog website and grab a pack.

Image: BrewDog/Twitter

Obviously, this being free beer 10 months into a global pandemic, there’s quite a queue at the moment, so you may have to wait a little longer than usual before it arrives on your doorstep.

But free beer is free beer, so what’s a few extra days to wait?