Katsu Curry Chicken McNuggets Are Coming To McDonald’s

In a slight bit of good news this week you might want to put December 30 in your diary, as that’s when Mcdonald’s is launching a limited run of their new Katsu Curry Chicken McNuggets.

According to the companies website, “The new limited-edition Katsu Curry Chicken McNuggets are a match made in heaven and everything you didn’t know you needed until this very moment”.

Big claims.

You will have to be quick though as the new additions will only be available on the menu for 6 weeks.

Let’s talk price, you can get your hands on a box of 6 for £3.59, £4.09 for nine and if you’re feeling particularly hungry or want to treat yourself after a tough year – you deserve it – 20 pieces of Nugget goodness can be yours for £5.99.

McDonald’s festive menu has been running for a few weeks as well with a few other exciting things on the menu like the Celebrations McFlurry, the Double Bic Mac, a Jamaican Chicken Sandwich and a Salted Caramel Late but these will all finish next Tuesday on the 29th of December.

So yeah…a bit of good news.

(H/T Metro)

Leave a Reply