Bodybuilder Legally Marries His Sex Doll

Because 2020 wasn’t already messed up enough as it is…

Kazakh bodybuilder Yurii Tolochko has officially tied the knot with his sex doll girlfriend, after proposing in December of last year.

The covid-19 pandemic initially postponed their March wedding earlier this year, but eight months later and Yurii and Margo have finally become man and doll/wife.

An attack on Yurii at a transgender rally in October similarly disrupted the couple’s plans, but they are now wed, with Margo even sporting even more plastic after Yurii opted to treat her to some surgery at an actual doctor’s after his then fiancé developed ‘a complex’.

Yurii claims that once he went public with the couple’s engagement, Margo felt self conscious about the way she looked, so he took her to AN ACTUAL CLINIC WHERE HUMAN BEINGS GO for some work.

There’s a lot to unpack here.

“When I presented her photo to the world, there was a lot of criticism and she began to develop a complex so we decided to have plastic surgery.

“She has changed a lot. At first it was hard to accept, but I got used to it later on. It was at a real clinic with real doctors.

“She can’t walk by herself; she needs help. Margo doesn’t know how to cook, but she loves Georgian cuisine. Her favourite dish is ‘khinkali’.”

Bizarrely, Yurii also claims Margo has a waitressing job and that they met in a bar when a man was making advances on her, but Yurii came to the rescue.

Yeah, I don’t know what to even say to that. But fair play, the bloke seems happy.

Congratulations to the happy couple.