Mum Who Sold Son’s Games Console Left Her Sex Toy In The Box

You know how it is: You decide to sell your kid’s old games console to raise a bit of money before Christmas, you post it to the lucky buyer and they end up getting more than they bargained for when they open the box to reveal your Rampant Rabbit vibrator. We’ve all been there, haven’t we?

Well, maybe not, but this is what happened to Sara Foggo, from Mirfield, West Yorkshire.

Ardent gamer Shane Trotter paid Sara £25 for the retro console, sending his mate James Bishop to pick it up for him.

The next morning, however, Sara woke up, hungover to discover a message from James saying thank you for the Mega Drive but that there was ‘a rabbit jumping about in a sock.’

That’s when a photo of Sara’s vibrator, in a sock, was sent to her, next to the console box.

Bit different from Sonic The Hedgehog and Streets of Rage, isn’t it? Image: Kennedy News and Media

Sara said, via LADbible, “It was my birthday a few days earlier so I was having a few drinks to celebrate and I went and grabbed the console from my son’s bedroom and put it next to the door ready for James.

“When I grabbed the box, I thought it was especially heavy but I just thought it was the manuals.

“I just couldn’t work out what he meant. When he said a ‘rampant’ one and sent me the picture over, I could have died.

“I wouldn’t have minded but the Rabbit was worth more than what I sold the Sega for. I won it in a competition a few years back but it normally costs £45. I only sold the Mega Drive for £25.

“He’s got a right bargain. I had asked him for it back but I think he thought I was joking. I’m not sure I want it now though.”

“I don’t know Shane but it was lucky it was for him and not a child. Imagine if a kid had opened this Sega box on Christmas Day hoping to play Sonic and there’s a big 10 inch Rampant Rabbit with its tail spinning.

“I joked that I should set up a GoFundMe for a replacement as it’s going to be lonely this Christmas.”

Oh, and as if this entire situation wasn’t already weird enough, it turns out the sock the lonely rabbit was wrapped up in was actually Sara’s mum’s.

Sara has no idea why the vibrator was in a sock or why it was in the Megadrive box. Image: Kennedy News and Media

“It was in a sock, I don’t know why, and when I uploaded the exchange to Facebook, my mum messaged me saying it was hers. I couldn’t believe it. She’s had a laugh about it which is good. I’m even more out of pocket though, I’m going to have to buy her a new pair now.

“I can’t remember why I put the Rabbit in that box. People have asked why it was in a children’s console box and I honestly have no idea.”

Maybe some things are better left a mystery, eh?