Sussex Builder & Bare Knuckle Boxer One Punch Away From Stardom

You have to be a certain level of crazy to enter the hardcore MMA world of bareknuckle boxing and that suits 27-year-old Charlie Milner just fine, with the builder scheduled for an almighty showdown this Friday in a fight beamed around the globe.

Milner, from Eastbourne, will be going toe-to-toe with American Eric Olsen, who is a well known name in the world of MMA, kickboxing and bareknuckle boxing with the delightful nickname of ‘bloodaxe’.

But despite the fact the British fighter, who has 4 wins in 5 professional MMA fights, is yet to make a debut in the world of bareknuckle boxing, he doesn’t seem to concerned.

Speaking to the Eastbourne Herald, Milner said “He’s a big name, one of the biggest names in the sport.”

“I don’t have to think about getting kicked or taken down. I just go in there and let my hands go – and that’s what I do best”.

“I grew up in Brixton…I love fighting bullies”

Bareknuckle Boxing Lockdown is happening this Friday and it’s going out to over 20 countries around the world.

Charlie Milner

You can stream it at FiteTV and Mvsntv with all the other relevant information on their twitter pages.

And if you’re feeling confident on the Brit, why not make it interesting by having a bet on it!

Currently the sponsor and betting company Netbet has Milner 11/10 for the upset victory.

(H/T Eastbourne Herald)

Leave a Reply