McDonald’s Introduces Double Big Mac For Christmas

With everyone’s Christmas plans very much up in the air this year, most people have adopted a ‘f**k it’ approach to the festive season and started as early as possible, with no Christmas markets or light switching on events able to happen to usher in the period of mulled wine, Only Fools and Horses marathons, drinking before 10am and pigs in blankets.

And McDonald’s are no different.

The fast food behemoth has unveiled it’s Christmas menu for 2020 and it’s safe to say Ronald has gone large. Very, very large.

The newcomer stealing all the headlines is one we’re incredibly excited about and we’re sure will prove to be the perfect cure for those persistent festive hangovers: The Double Big Mac.

No, your eyes aren’t dreaming. We really did say DOUBLE BIG MAC.

YES. YES. YES. Image: McDonald’s UK

The iconic burger will get levelled up with an extra two beef patties on top of all the usual trimmings such as lettuce, onions, cheese, gherkins and Big Mac sauce.

And, as if that wasn’t enough, McD’s are also unleashing a Jamaican Jerk chicken sandwich on us, alongside a Celebrations McFlurry and a salted caramel latte.

It’s beginning to look a lot like elasticated waist pants szn. Images: McDonald’s UK

Until now, the Double Big Mac has primarily been available in the US, although we have previously seen the Bigger Big Mac and Mega Mac land on UK shores in the past.

The new Christmas menu will be officially rolled out on 18th November, so only nine more days to go until those drive-thru’s and Uber Eats are hit hard.

Now, if we could just get the McRib and McChicken Premiere to make a comeback, that’d be perfect, cheers Ronald.

Leave a Reply