Student Orders Kebab. Takeaway Sends Her 40 Slices Of Cheese Instead

In what may go down as one of the finest examples of 2020 energy this year, a student was left dumbfounded when the kebab she’d ordered turned out to be 40 slices of cheese.

Sophie Stevens, 20, was eagerly anticipating the delivery of the kebab she’d been craving all day and when it arrived, was more than a bit surprised to find a mountain of cheese slices where her naan, meat and salad was supposed to be.

Taking to Facebook, Sophie, from Llanelli in Carmarthenshire posted a picture of the decorative dairy tower and said, “Been waiting for 5pm all day to be able to order a kebab finally ordered.

“Then it came and opened the box to find 40 slices of cheese. Honestly cannot cope, ended up getting my kebab in the end.”

The Mental Health Nurse student was initially unable to find the humour in this completely bizarre mix up, but after contacting her takeaway, was finally able to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

“Honestly I didn’t find it funny at first because I was absolutely craving a kebab.”

In fairness, as fire as those cheese slices are, being presented with 40 of the things when you’re expecting a naan bread full of wonder would be an absolutely killer blow.

No word on whether or not Sophie was also able to keep the cheese slices as well as her kebab.