McDonald’s Is Giving Customers 50% Off This Week

If you’re in the market for a few double cheeseburgers, a handful of 20 nugget boxes, a mountain of fries and a few quarter pounders for good measure, you can get all of that and more for half price this week.

McDonald’s are offering anyone who downloads their app half price scran if they’re a new user and have downloaded by 1st November.

After you’ve done that, there is a 36 day window available to you to enjoy as many half price Golden Arches classics as possible.

To claim the offer, simply go to the ‘Deals’ section of the app, select the 50% offer and proceed as normal.

If you’re already signed up to the app, you can still enjoy money off, with £5 off every order of £15 or more available to existing customers.

Beware though, not every McDonald’s Restaurant is participating in the offer, so make sure you’re nearest branch is on the list HERE.

Forty nuggets for the price of 20? Yeah we like the sound of that. If we’re going to have to spend a lot more time inside again very shortly, we may as well do it with half price nugs and fries, tbh.

Leave a Reply