Pigs In Blankets Mayo Is Here So It’s Officially Christmas Already

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year…”

Given that 2020 has been an absolute sh*tshow, we believe it to be perfectly reasonable to start celebrating Christmas as early as possible this year, and what better way to do so than stocking up on mayonnaise which has been flavoured to taste like everyone’s favourite part of Christmas Dinner.

That’s right, PIGS IN BLANKETS MAYO IS OFFICIALLY A THING.

At limited Sainsbury’s across the UK, the festive condiment has already been rolled out and will be a nationwide release by 25th October.

Naturally, word of the sauce spread to social media…

Listen, it may sound bizarre, but given the general climate of 2020, isn’t making mayonnaise taste like sausages wrapped in bacon actually quite normal by the standards of the last 10 months? Aren’t we allowed some grotesquely guilty pleasures to get us through these ‘unprecedented times’?

Will probably be putting this on every sandwich we eat between now and January, tbh.

Leave a Reply