Get A Free Drink In The Pub Every Week In October

As the pandemic continues to disrupt our lives and affect businesses, a new scheme launched this month will get you a free drink every week in pubs across the country.

The ‘Here’s To The Pub’ initiative is up and running and, from the 1st to the 29th of October, you can choose from 30 available drinks that will be “on the house”.

So what drinks can you get? Glad you asked.

Apart from standard household beers like Heineken and Budweiser, you can also get your hands on a free Rekordelig, Strongbow Dark Fruit, Gordon’s Gin and Tonic and a few more.

The aim is to get people back into the venues as the industry struggles to recover from lockdown restrictions and the current economic climate.

Speaking to the Mirror, Nick Light, from pub group Ei Publican Partnerships, said: “It’s more important than ever that we support our local pubs in the new ‘normal’ to help the industry to get back on its feet.”

He added: “To encourage people back in, we’re running our largest ever initiative and offering pub goers their first drink for free every week in October.”

To claim your drinks, visit www.great-british-pubs.co.uk  , register on the app, choose your pub, and follow the instructions to redeem your drink when you’re there.

Just make sure you get in there before 10!

(H/T Mirror)

Leave a Reply