Person Dressed As Hulk Smashes Donald Trump’s Walk of Fame Star

As if having COVID-19 and terrible hair wasn’t bad enough, Donald Trump is now being trolled by a Hulk cosplayer.

The former host of the US apprentice is currently receiving treatment for the novel Coronavirus after contracting it due to not wearing a mask, only days after mocking Joe Biden for not wearing a mask and continually dismissing the virus as not being anything too serious.

And in Hollywood, it’s safe to say not too many people are feeling sympathetic to the man who was once on the receiving end of a stone cold stunner at WrestleMania 23.

LAPD officers were called to the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 5.50am on the morning of 2nd October after someone dressed in an Incredible Hulk costume had destroyed Trump’s star with a pickaxe.

Police confirmed that the investigation is ongoing but no arrests have been made.

The President and CEO of the chamber, Rana Ghadban, said in a statement, “Any star, which is vandalised or destroyed, no matter which honoree it belongs to, will be replaced by the Hollywood Historic Trust, a non-profit, non-partisan group.

“When people are angry with one of our honorees, we would hope that they would project their anger in more positive ways than to vandalise a California State landmark. Our democracy is based on respect for the law. People can make a real difference by voting and not destroying public property.”

This is the third time the star has been replaced, after it was hit with a sledgehammer in 2016 and then with a pickaxe two years later.

Just bin it altogether, we reckon. Save the time and effort of just replacing it every couple of years.