Manchester Lad Gets Stuck In Handcuffs After Missus Loses Key

Manchester Police were treated to an entertaining call out over the weekend after some kinky foreplay led to man becoming stuck in handcuffs at 4:30am.

Now as much as this writer would love to say that it had all been part of some prank from the girlfriend in an elaborate ploy of embarrassment…that wasn’t the case.

Turns out they had just lost the key after attempting to liven up the bedroom. Disappointing I know.

In a tweet from The Greater Manchester Police Rochdale, the officers were called out at 4:30am after “a male phoned requesting help as his girlfriend had locked him in some handcuffs and they couldn’t now find the key. Wanted police as he feared the fire brigade would cut them and they were expensive.”

According to UPI, police said the man was “released” from the cuffs, but the department did not say whether the expensive restraints were damaged in the rescue.

(H/T UPI)

Leave a Reply