You Can Now Own A Flat Decorated Entirely In Beer Cans

The perfect house doesn’t exi…..OH WAIT…

A flat in Lake Worth, Florida has just hit the market with a very unique selling point…..it’s decorated entirely with cans of Budweiser.

Now, the cans themselves are empty, which is slightly bad news, but if you agree to keep the decor as it is, Budweiser will even throw in a free fridge full of Bud for you upon moving in.

At $100,000 (£78,000) for the place, we think that’s an absolute steal.

We’d like to see Handy Andy try and top this… Images: Kearney & Associates Realty

Current owner Michael Amelotte spent 16 years decorating his apartment with the empty cans, crafting a masterpiece for the best part of two decades. And his DIY genius caught the attention of the American beer behemoth, who decided that they would offer something special to whoever took the flat off Michael’s hands.

Jesse Kearney from Kearney & Associates Realty, who have the listing to sell the flat, said, “The pictures just don’t give you the magnitude. What you’re seeing is basically he’s covered every inch. He’s even gone as far as to do the crown moulding [cornices].”

“Budweiser’s biggest fan meticulously adorned the walls and ceilings with Budweiser beer cans to display and showcase their intense love for one of America’s favourite domestic brews.

“Whether you keep the current décor for your YouTube beer show or decide to renovate the home, this property offers tons of entertainment potential.

“Raise a glass to originality and call now to schedule your private tour of this unbelievable opportunity. Cheers!”

We’ll drink to that! Now, if only there wasn’t a travel ban on people from the UK flying to America. Might be a virtual viewing job before submitting our offer, we think.