Woman Gets Greggs Tattoo On Her A$$

A 20-year-old in Scotland has put down a strong claim to be considered the all-time number one fan of Greggs, after getting the bakery chain’s logo inked on her bottom.

Why did she do it? Did she lose a bet? Did she think it would get her free pasties for life?

Neither.

Caitlin Jones, from Paisley in Scotland, just wanted to mark the occasion of being able to get her hands back on her daily sausage roll, after Greggs was forced to shut due to the UK-wide lockdown.

Always fresh indeed. Image credit Caters

Speaking to Metro, she said “I’m obsessed with Gregg’s and I’ve always loved their sausage rolls,” said Caitlin.

“Before lockdown I used to get one nearly every day so I was absolutely gutted when they closed.

“I was more bothered about Greggs reopening than the pubs so I decided when the tattoo parlours re-opened that I was going to get something to share my love for them.

“Most people love it and think it’s hilarious, the tattoo artist said to me he was buzzing to do it and other people have said it’s iconic and that I’m a legend.”

The tattoo set her back £100 and took 90 minutes and she’s gone semi viral since sharing.
Surprisingly it’s not the first time a fangirl has decided to get a tattoo of the chain of their body. In June last year, Nicole Reed got inked up and shared the following image on Twitter.

True dedication to the sausage roll.

(H/T Metro)

Leave a Reply