This Woman’s Way Of Eating A Chinese Takeaway Is Absolutely Insane

There are few more traditions the Great British public is dedicated to than wolfing down a takeaway. But one woman has taken tradition and completely flipped it on it’s head.

A video currently circulating on social media has gone viral as it shows a woman demonstrating a completely revolutionary way to demolish a Chinese takeaway.

Or, more specifically, the duck pancake section of her takeaway.

Sabrina Corrin Moore took to TikTok to show off her skills, piling shredded duck onto her fork before lifting it to her face, where a pancake is eagerly hanging, waiting to be pushed into her mouth and devoured.

Explaining the method behind the madness, Sabrina said, via LADbible, “I don’t eat duck and pancakes the same way as everybody else does while they’re at home.

“I put a bit of everything on the fork, dip it in the sauce, hold the pancake over your face and just push it all straight in.”

A true culinary visionary. She deserves a statue outside every Chinese takeaway in the UK.