You Can Have This Two-Stone Burger For Free If You Eat It In An Hour

Eating challenges may have peaked when Adam Richman was willingly clogging his arteries for our viewing pleasure on Man vs Food a few years ago, but even after these death defying banquets reached their zenith, there is still a market for them, as one Cumbria restaurant is proving with their latest monstrous burger challenge.

Madihah’s Takeaway in Workington, Cumbria is promoting a challenge to eat one of the biggest burgers in the world.

Weighing in at a behemoth two-stone, the 24lb beast clocks in at 32,000 calories (roughly 16 times the daily recommended allowance) and contains a ludicrous 20 slices of bacon on top of the mountain of beef wedged between it’s buns.

What? No chips? Image: Caters

And, if somehow you conquer this beast in under an hour, you don’t have to pay a penny for it. Otherwise, it will set you back £30. And probably a visit to the hospital immediately afterwards.

Restaurant owner Kyle Barlow does not believe anyone will ever beat the challenge, as he revealed in an interview with LADbible.

“We have been putting the odd challenge on here and there but this time I wanted to do something that was unbeatable.

“The beef alone is nearly 30,000 calories, the cheese is 2,000 calories, so even just eating the cheese will be a challenge.

Just the 32,000 calories. Or roughly two weeks worth of food. Image: Caters

“We have had other challenges in the past but this one if definitely the biggest and I’m quite certain there isn’t another take away in the country putting something like this on.

“I am 100 percent certain that nobody will finish it, we have put 56 burgers together to make one giant beast of a meal.

“If you can finish then it’s free.”

That sounds like a challenge to us, Kyle. Once we’ve found our stretchiest pants, we’ll be round to take that sucker down. We’ll also make sure to bring £30 along with us just in case, though.