A 24K Golden PS5 Is Available To Pre-Order From Tomorrow!

Let’s face it, 2020 has been an incredibly tough year…so why not indulge and splash the cash on a limited edition 24 carat gold-plated PS5 for just £8099! Bargain right?!

The guys behind this one are UK company Truly Exquisite and starting tomorrow (September 10) they will be accepting pre-orders for their custom made gold consoles.

Don’t fancy pure gold? No problem! There is also a platinum and rose gold option available with the package also including 2 Dualsense Controllers, 1 x 3D Pulse Headset (both also plated in gold) and it will all come presented in a ‘Luxury wooden display box with free worldwide shipping and insurance’.

All that for just £8099?! You’d be stupid not to go for this given all that added value!

You’ll have to get in quick though as there will be strictly only 250 of each model made according to the Truly Exquisite website.

For the rest of us wanting to save a few bob on just a normal “bland” PS5, we are still waiting to get an official release date from Sony. All we know is that it’s planned for ‘Holiday 2020’, which would see it released around Christmas time and going head-to-head with the Xbox Series X.

Knowing my mates and the amount of thrown controllers due to a game of FIFA, unfortunately this writer can’t justify the spend on a golden PS5 🙁

To get an idea of what to expect with the PS5, check out the official reveal video here!

(H/T Games Radar)

Leave a Reply