Brewdog Are Releasing A Craft Beer Advent Calendar

It’s safe to say we’ve all needed a drink or 12 to get through 2020 so far and, given that the pubs were shut for three months of the year, the need for a thirst quenching pint has been more desperate than ever. So thankfully, Brewdog are on hand to make our festive drinking even more enjoyable, this Christmas.

OK, so it’s only the start of September, but let’s face it, why not look ahead to the most wonderful time of the year already? Beats being inundated with non-stop covid misery, doesn’t it?

This advent, craft beer extraordinaires Brewdog are dropping a beer advent calendar, containing 24 different beers, 15 brand new varieties, along with six online exclusives and two only available in the calendar itself.

The Advent Calendar contains 15 brand new beers from the Craft experts. Images: Brewdog

The two dozen beverages will set you back £49.95 and includes the following beers:

  • Punk IPA
  • Layer Cake Stout
  • Juice Shack IPA
  • Hoppy Xmas IPA
  • Lock Down Pilsner
  • Jet Stream IPA
  • Double Punk
  • Elvis Juice IPA
  • Duopolis IPA
  • Fake Empire IPA
  • Hazy Jane IPA
  • Dead Pony Club IPA
  • Pale Ale
  • Light Speed IPA
  • Triple Hazy IPA
  • Clockwork Tangerine IPA
  • Lost Lager
  • Double Hazy IPA
  • Elvis Hammer IPA
  • Jack Hammer Pale Ale
  • Snowball Lager
  • Jagged Edge Pale Ale
  • Brewdog vs Cloudwater IPA
  • Sour Grinch

A new beer every day of Advent? What more could you possibly want this Christmas? Apart from a covid-19 vaccine/cure. Obviously.

Roll on 1st December.