CCTV Spots Ghost Walking Across Building Site At Night

I think it’s safe to say that the last thing anyone would want to encounter on a job is finding out the building site you’re working on is haunted. I mean, that should probably be rule number one when it comes to taking on any job, shouldn’t it? No ghosts. But one site in Birmingham doesn’t appear to be so lucky.

Security firm boss Adam Lees, 47, couldn’t believe what he was seeing when CCTV footage picked up an image of a ghostly figure walking across the building site in the small hours.

A motion sensor camera picked up the movement on Tuesday night, alerting Adam to order a full patrol of the area only three minutes later.

However, when the patrol was conducted, no one was to be found, despite footage clearly showing a ghostly woman walking around the building materials on site.

Not even wearing protective gear. She could get the whole job shut down. Amateur.

Adam, managing director of Limitless Security, has admitted he’s had trouble sleeping since the incident.

“I have no idea what it is but its freaked me out that’s for sure. We provide security for hundreds of building sites across the Midlands. If anything moves on our sites a camera takes a picture – it works on infrared – and it alerts one of our guards.

“The images come through to my laptop, so I checked and saw that image. I thought it looked a bit weird at the time but sent the on-site security out to have a look.

“They went out straightaway, it was within minutes and there was no sign of anybody there or of anybody ever being there – it was really bizarre.

“I have no idea what it could have been but I didn’t sleep the rest of the night and it gave me the shivers that’s for sure. I’ve never believed in ghosts but I can’t explain this. People have been saying its fake but I can assure them it is 100 percent genuine.

“I wish it wasn’t, as it has properly given me the creeps. I’ve never seen anything like it before. She’s leaning forward and seems to be floating, and is holding something in her hands. To me it looks like she’s wearing a wedding dress like she’s waiting to get married. She looks like a ghostly bride.

“It’s the strangest thing I’ve seen in five years of looking after hundreds of sites like this. Imagine looking at this image when you’ve been woken up at two in the morning and are half asleep. It took me a while to drop off again after that.”

The image has rapidly gone viral on social media after Adam’s daughter shared it on Twitter, triggering a slew of retweets and replies. Including this particular favourite…

If she keeps returning, the least she can do is wear a hi-vis and put a bit of graft in.