Fails Of The Week: Vol.2

Another week, another sensational selection of submissions from you lot, constantly astounding us with the sheer audacity of some of the construction based blunders and fixes you’ve discovered. Or even been responsible for yourselves.

So, without further ado, here’s volume two of our Fails Of The Week…

It’s just a little weathered, it’s still good…

A Friday job if ever there was one…

When the apprentice forgets his hi-vis…

When the gaff is too cheap to spring for an extra skip…

Safety first…

A picture is worth a thousand words…

And finally, our RHINO INSURANCE CONTENT OF THE WEEK WINNER FOR 2ND-9TH AUGUST….

Kyle Moss, for this outstanding effort. Well played, sir…

To be in with a chance of winning a Rhino t-shirt and hoodie, remember to keep submitting your best content. Can anybody outdo Kyle next week?

Leave a Reply