Car Dealership Hires Stray Dog Who Kept Visiting Them

If 2020’s taught us anything, it’s that we all need plenty of wholesome news to drown out the barrage of chaos that has engulfed the world over the last eight months. And fortunately, a car dealership in Brazil has provided us with one of the most heartwarming stories of the year so far.

When a lonely stray dog kept visiting a Hyundai dealership in Brazil, the staff immediately took to him, looking after him each day before sending him on his way.

However, given the warm welcome he’d received, the unnamed stray continued to turn up, boosting morale as the dealership’s employees gradually fell for his charms.

During a particularly stormy night, branch manager Emerson Mariano brought the pooch indoors for food and water, which led to the returning visits.

Finally, the decision was made to formally adopt the dog, who was christened Tucson Prime. However, rather than just have Tucson as the office pet, he was put to work. Sort of.

That’s right, not only was Tucson hired and given a new name, he also earned himself a new job. He’s now the dealership’s very first ‘Pawfessional Consultant’, meeting and greeting new customers upon entry.

Speaking to media outlet Top Motors Brazil, Mariano said, “After all, the company has always been pet friendly, so now, we decided to embrace this idea in practice too, having our own pet precisely at a more complicated time like this with so many abandoned animals.”

Hyundai even want to feature Tucson in a nationwide campaign due to his immense popularity, which has seen him gain over 100,000 followers on his new instagram account.

What a good boy. We need more stories like this, please. Car dealerships in the UK, up your game.

(h/t Bored Panda)

Leave a Reply