Fails Of The Week: Vol.1

We’ve all had building based disasters, haven’t we? Sometimes it’s our own fault, sometimes it’s pure bad luck, sometimes it’s extremely questionable workmanship. Either way, most of the time, it ends up being very, very funny.

Which is why we’re sharing with you, our followers, the best DIY fails submitted to us over the past week. Partly to embarrass the guilty parties, partly to herald them as heroes for the audacity of some of their creations.

I mean, look at some of these and try telling us you’re not impressed:

Firstly, behold ‘Office Centrepiece’…

How about some truly Jurassic workmanship? This entry was entitled ‘Stegosaurus’…

And here we have ‘A lesson in relying on tape’…

Talk about a close call…

While this one may not involve any actual construction or building work, it generated a lot of laughs around Tradesmen Banter Towers…

And finally, we just had to include this, because we all know some animals capable of committing such an atrocity…

We can’t wait to see what you lot send our way next week…

Leave a Reply