Builder Leaves AMAZING ‘Pay Packet’ Note For Customer’s Six-Year-Old Boy

A builder has gone viral after leaving a heartwarming note for a customer’s six-year-old boy.

The unnamed tradesman left behind a ‘pay packet’ for his helper and new mate Harry, who helped him during the job on his mum’s house.

Teacher Steph Heathcote discovered the note after the builder had left upon completion of the work on her house and quickly took to social media to share her appreciation for the builder who ‘made Harry’s day’.

Her message read, “We have just had our patio done and my 6yo has loved going out and helping the builder, so it made his day to receive this. What an example of kindness.”

Harry’s work included, according to the letter; Passing bricks, passing little pavers, pointing brick work, mixing cement, loading stone, taking pictures of blackbirds and spiders, saying why more times than I have ever heard anyone say why, being a smashing little guy.

The ‘smashing little guy’ even earned £10 for his labour. Minus tax and national insurance of course.

The picture of the note has since been liked over 225,000 times on Twitter at the time of writing, generating more than 20,000 retweets and almost 2,000 comments in the process. Television presenter Andi Peters even commented, saying, “Well done Harry. Plus, what a generous builder.”

To whoever this mystery builder might be, we salute you. Well played for making this little lad’s day!

Leave a Reply